- What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
The Holiday Calendar (on Netflix with Quincy)
- Do you like to stay in PJs all day or dress up?
PJs … my version of PJs are legging and a oversized shirt
- Do you open presents in the morning or the afternoon?
Throughout the day. Gifts from my parents in the morning and gifts from the rest of my family later in the day.
- Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Yes, It’s a Christmas Family Tradition
- Favourite Christmas smell?
Scandalous from Victoria Secret and Black Tie Bath and Body Works candles
- Favourite Christmas treat?
Muddy Buddy with M&Ms and Red Velvet cake
- Where do you spend Christmas day?
Home Sweet Home … My grandmothers house and Parents House
- Real or fake Christmas trees?
Fake tree (this year)
- What’s your favourite holiday drink?
Long Island … ALL DAY EVERYDAY
- Candy canes or gingerbread men?
- What’s your favourite Christmas song?
Cheetahalious Christmas – The Cheetah Girls
- Have you ever built a snowman?
- What is top of your Christmas list?
A Bar Cart
- What is most important to you about the holidays?
Spending time with the people I love.
- When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
- Do you still have advent calendars?
No. But I want one.
- Favourite Christmas memory?
Getting a karaoke machine for christmas on year. I loved that thing!!!
- What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
Ham, Turkey, Hen, Chicken, Greens, Rice and Gravy, Stuffing, Mac and Cheese, Sweet Potato pie, red velvet cake.
- What is the best present you’ve ever received?
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Nope, I live in Georgia.
Side Note: I started off BLOGMAS strong. I had my blogs scheduled and I was prepared. Now, I’m stepping into a busy week and all of my scheduled blogs have been posted. S, this week is going to be interesting. I have to really focus on what needs to get done. Wish my luck and I wish you all a good week.