To start off the week, I thought I would share some of my latest obsessions ..
I think I listen to podcasts more than I do music. And definitely the radio. The last time I listened to the radio, I was living in New York and would listen to Power 105.1 /the breakfast Club on my way to work every morning. But now, podcasts have all my attentions. I just watch the breakfast club on Youtube now, okkkkkkkur !!!!
Although true crime was my introduction to podcasts, I have grown to love and connect with so many podcast.
- The Women Evolved Podcast by Sarah Jakes Roberts is a new listen for me but for the past 2 weeks, I have been binging every episode… honey! I love how inspirations she is. I first saw her on Facebook discover page clips of her preaching and I would always say this lady is speaking to me, Then somehow I found she had a podcast recently… it’s lit very morning on the ride to work thinking about if I agree with the rescue eve or not.
- The Read with Kid Fury and Crissle is my weekly treat. I love the energy they put out into the world and the grind they are on. I support !!!! I’m a fan!!! So I every morning I get up and go to work like adults do and then I get off and grind for myself and the things I want to accomplish. Then Thursday evening comes and I lay back on my nice comfy sofa and laugh my ass off. Culture I Stand For.
- Serial was the first podcast I ever listened to when season 1 launched. This was my introduction to investigative and true crime podcast. I am obsessed. I am loving season three, inside the court room. Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready.
- Small Doses with Amanda Seales is becoming another treat. Well, maybe self care resource. Amanda is legit smart, funny and black.
- Mediocre to Masterful is a new podcast that a new friend of mine hosts and it is full of self help informations. After listening to 2 episodes my journal is full of charts, lists, and pages of reflect and planning for better.
Beyonce graced us with the Vouge – September 2018 Issue and I thought I was going to miss out. Honey, every store I went to seem to not carry vogue, like huh? Where do I buy this magazine? Randomly, I went to CVS and found just 1, so I bought it. PURE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTY, I love it. Queen was working it.
Youtube has taken over TV. From Vloggers to Bloggers and web series and educational content. Youtube is just like google. I love the Ellies, Giants, Raven Elyse, 85 South show
Almost every week I’m ordering from Amazon & I have even subscribed for Audible through amazon.
I bought a Plants (Aloe Vera) from Kroger and I have been loving having it handy for my skin. I’m aloe to cut pure aloe just to rub down my body in the showers or blend up a mask for my face and hair.
What are some of your obsessions?