Last weekend, I took a little shopping trip to Tuesday’s Mornings.
This store brings me so such joy and savings. Honestly, I went into the store for a gift bag and came out with so much more.
I’ve been working on decorating my place, little by little. I love taking pictures but I dont have any picture in my home. So, I thought I get some cute little picture frames for my book shelf.
- 3×3 Azzure Home Gold Frame – $4.99 (regular price $12.00)
- 4×6 Laura Ashley White and Gold Frame- $6.99 (regular price $14.00)
- 4×6 Azzure Home Gold Frame – $6.99 (regular price $18.00
I love using my Cricut Explore Air 2, but the cost of vinyl adds up. I usually pay $12.99 or more for 1 roll at Micheals craft store or varies prices as I find bulk packages online (Amazon). BUt I never thought to look in Tuesday Morning’s. I was shocked to find vinyl materials in the craft aisle. I will shop here for my vinyl more often.
- 12in x 48in roll of Pow Pink Adhesive Vinyl- $3.99 (regular price $9.99)
- 12.25in x 120 Minc Pink Reactive Foil- $3.99 (regular price $9.99)
I am sucker for body and spa products. I like to try different products and brands. Look at what I found.
- DEEP from the Dead Sea Activated Charcoal Salt Scrub-$5.99 (regular price $14.99)
I love a good salt scrub for deep cleaning my skin after shaving. Activated Charcoal has become a very popular trend and this is the first time I have come across a charcoal salt scrub.
- DEEP from the Dead Sea Coconut body Oil- $6.99 (regular price $16.99)
So I’ve been on this thing where I use body oil to hydrate my skin after showering instead of lotion. Honestly, one day I was too lazy to rub lotion on my legs so I just sprinkled some body oil on my skin before bed. My skin felt so amazing.
- Pierre’s Apothecary Nourishing Body Wash Honey and Mango scent- $7.99 (regular price $17.00)
This body wash smells sooooooooooooo good. I am such an impulsive buyer- cause I didn’t even need any body wash. I saw Honey and Mango and added it to me shopping cart. But it’s always good to have extra body wash around the house.
- Pierre’s Apothecary Energizing Epsom Salts Ginger Orange Zest scent- $7.99 (regular price $18.99)
At the end of week I like to relax in a nice hot soak. I eirther use a Lush bath bomb or bath salt. I cannot wait until Sunday for my next hot soak!!!!!!!
Deal of the week: Cricut