Blogmas Day 19!!!!!
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
Best Man Holiday and This Christmas
- Do you like to stay in PJs all day or dress up?
- Do you open presents in the morning or the afternoon?
Some Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning
- Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Last year was a first for me, but we are making it a family tradition to do the night before Christmas- as a family.
- Favourite Christmas smell?
Black Tie and Sweater Weather (Bath and Body Works)
- Favourite Christmas treat?
- Where do you spend Christmas day?
EVERYWHERE!!!! Start the day off with my parents, then to my grandparents, then to visit friends- then finally a Bar!!!
- Real or fake Christmas trees?
REAL!!!!!! Growing up my mom always got real christmas tree, same as her father. So I will do the same.
- What’s your favourite holiday drink?
Baileys and Sparkling Cranberry
- Candy canes or gingerbread men?
I prefer Gingerbread men.
- What’s your favourite Christmas song?
Mary Did you know- The Braxtons
- Have you ever built a snowman?
- What is top of your Christmas list?
This ia a hard question, I guess a new desk chair
- What is most important to you about the holidays?
Spending time with the people I love.
- When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
- Do you still have advent calendars?
- Favourite Christmas memory?
Getting a karaoke machine for christmas on year. I loved that thing!!!
- What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
Ham, Turkey, Hen, Chicken, Greens, Rice and Gravy, Stuffing, Mac and Cheese, Sweet Potato pie, red velvet cake.
- What is the best present you’ve ever received?
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Nope, I’m from the south 😦
I tag YOU, Go!!!!!